This is a support blog for a bunch of cyclists with the goal of losing weight and improving our health. Watch our progress and feel free to cheer us on!

Tour de Cure

Click the Tour de Cure text, not the banner Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Add to Technorati Favorites
Google Groups Beta
The Amazing Shrinking Man
Visit this group

Search Resources

Google
 

Saturday, January 20, 2007

I've made a few changes around here. I updated to the new blogger system with Google I've also added a link to my Tour de Cure Page above. Don't click the banner, by the way, it's just hosted at my Photobucket page. The link is right above it in the text. I'll also post any Clyde and Athena blog members TdC link there as well if they want.

I also got this blog listed with Technorati. Do drop by and feel free to comment, but remember, be civil. Any trash talk or insulting comments will be deleted.

No comments:

Technorati stuff

Recent Readers