This is a support blog for a bunch of cyclists with the goal of losing weight and improving our health. Watch our progress and feel free to cheer us on!

Tour de Cure

Click the Tour de Cure text, not the banner Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Add to Technorati Favorites
Google Groups Beta
The Amazing Shrinking Man
Visit this group

Search Resources

Google
 

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Two Things
  1. I picked up this Meme from Christa over at Awful Souls,
    Participate if you want, it see,s to be a wonderful tool for self assessment!

    2 things you want to do:
    Ride 200 mile one day event
    Compete in additional road races
    2. 2 things you should've done but keep postponing:
    I'm a great procrastinator, I should have done a lot of things I put off! :p

    3. 2 things you did, but shouldn't have:
    Started smoking many years ago

    Allowing myself to gain as much weight as I did :p

    4. 2 things that you must do:
    Eat and Sleep.

    5. 2 things you do every day:
    Train and Study

    6. 2 things someone else would want you to do:
    Finish my degree
    Achieve my goals and be happy with my life
    7. 2 things that you would never do:
    Steal or kill.

Answer them for yourself and pass it on!

1 comment:

Christa said...

I never thought of it as a self assessment tool...but you're right. You can use it as that too :) Glad if it makes a difference somehow :D
This place looks great btw :) I hope you can inspire others to do what you achived yourself, Tom. Not necessarily in the same way, but a change in lifestyle is always a good start :)

There's some low fat recipes in my kitchen too if anyone's interested. They are free to grab and enjoy and I'm trying to put up at least one new every week, and sometimes more.

Technorati stuff

Recent Readers